Sunday 9 November 2014

Tweet tweet chip chip

Okay...this is not good.
I'm supposed to study for Biomolecular exam. BIOMOLECULAR.

2 kredit je tapi macam haremmm.


Anyways.


So I received an invitation from quite an important person, to join Twitter.

Re-join.




Honestly, no big deal. Twitter, another social media.
Before this, I deleted that account. I refused 'cuz oh well...I disliked to be associated. And because there's already too much to munch from Facebook.

No biggie, really. I can have a Twitter, being that my current position and the world that I need myself to be exposed to.

Just that when I received that email, it makes me remember the event that brought me to delete my Twitter account that instant. That night. Haha.




How time passes. And how heart can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment