Saturday 21 February 2015

When you feel like...

...you wanna cry.
And there's no one there to console you.

Sit. And remember you can always say in your heart,

"Ya Allah, I wanna cry. Cuz..."


...


ARGH. Emotional turmoil. I can see the pattern now.

Like in a month, not necessarily in an official, Gregorian month, but within a month,  I will have these ups and downs. Yeah, I finally, with full conscious, realized, that I am a mortal.

These past two weeks had been a burden. Due to several emotion-related factors. Since I am not a babbler and I have a goal to be a silent person, I keep things, preserve them deep beneath my skin, and BOOM - I explode. Only if there is a trigger though - and yes, there is always a trigger.

Things started to get calmer when someone asked me if something is wrong.
Of course, being a macho girl I am destined to be, I said yeah, everything's fine. If only I can talk...(I mean I can, but nahhh...pfftt....bzzz...brum brum...)


Like, I wanted to but today, I went near that person and here it comes...the LOL moment.
So I was standing, and that person was sitting, and out of surprise, this recitation came: "a'udzubillahi minasyaitonir rojim...". LOL. Okay dude...like I get the message already. You don't have to do that bahaha. No, no I know it wasn't deliberately. But such coincidence. So much for getting a free cookie.

Anyways.

I...pfft...it's just the winter depression ya know. I'm off now. Gonna watch a movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment